You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Pool :: Pool Tournaments :: Thread

rules

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 52

Joined 2011-09-02

PM

You should have posted in -pool-league….anyway.  league is the same   only participant’s in that game should be saying anything. That being said, if someone else says foul you are still stuck with the “Yes I did but u cant call it”.  NOT MUCH OF AN ARGUMENT. In League play however you could argue that if it is a non participating player (meaning not in that game), That Yes it is a foul however the next time the sidelines call it that will be a foul also. Again Best just to call them on yourself then there is no issue. I Believe ALL PLAYERS SHOULD CALL FOULS ON THEMSELVES, There would be way less arguing.

Signature

Heather Maggy

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2014-02-20

PM

lol i think you are right about calling fouls on your self.  the question was for league play someone else asked me i told them anyone can call a foul.  they where unsure if i was correct so thought i would ask the experts.

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 52

Joined 2011-09-02

PM

Umm I will assume that we are talking nny 8, No… anyone should not however there are spectators so you cant control that (especially in a bar setting). lol how do you even argue it, “Yes I fouled but it doesn’t count cause you called it”?????? My practice has been to call it on myself and then there is never that issue(unless you don’t realize it). After all you may get a W if you don’t call it but is that a win. Not really sure what you could do to get spectators not to speak out

Signature

Heather Maggy

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2014-02-20

PM

Just a quick question can anyone call a foul?