You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Pool :: Pool Leagues :: Thread

League Stats

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 52

Joined 2011-09-02

PM

Actually, after the nny tickets are decided, (as far as league goes at this time) Personal stats don’t mean a whole lot except to the individual. In the future if I could get all the teams on board I would love to do personal awards If I could get all stats in consistently. As of now my priority rests with accurate team wins/losses, as that is what we award and payout for.(that’s why I have home team call in score). Believe it or not, this is way improved over 2-3 years ago. Then it seemed like once the tickets were decided most teams just stopped handing anything in.

Signature

Heather Maggy

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-11-03

PM

This process of reporting results is clearly causing problems with accurate statistics, let alone the aggravation you endure getting this info.  I really enjoy playing in this league and am happy a team invited me.  Teams need to understand that if THEY don’t provide you with a properly scored score sheet in a timely manner it takes away from ALL teams, not just their own.  Why do you think some teams are slow to report?  Where seems to be the breakdown?  Since substitutes can only play for 1 team, have you considered listing the sub under the TEAM banner?
Thanks for the info.

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 52

Joined 2011-09-02

PM

You are correct , for example I just received monopole score sheet today & I believe there are at least two others I never received this year. also I get sheets with only a first name (ex. jack), If they don’t have a jack on team then those stats don’t get added as I don’t know who he is. However I do manually enter so could be some human error there. Team wins are correct so it would be the players stats that are the discrepancy. I breeze through and see if I see any errors.

Signature

Heather Maggy

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-11-03

PM

Unsure of your data entry status, would like to mention that totals of TEAM wins and PLAYER wins do not match. (Assuming Jim Washburn only other player for “A” Div)
Cue Club (Team) 182 - (Individual) 183
Players (Team) 179 - (Individual) 165
Barnaby’s +1 (Team) 178 - (Individual) 169

Also .......  All Individual WINS (both Div, including subs) = 1,561   whereas all Team WINS (both Div) = 1,605

Some call-in scores not providing score sheet?